Tuesday 11 October 2011

i take pictures when boredom takes over




Just a quick post tonight because I have a coursework overload at the moment and have quite a bit of reading to do tonight before I head to bed. I've had every intention of studying since I got home from uni today but all I've really done is find ways to distract myself from doing so. For example, I did a spot of online shopping, entered a few bidding wars on ebay for things I don't even need and also purchased various Disney DVDs for next to nothing on Amazon. Yes, I know I've been productive tonight, just not in the correct way. I have to do a presentation tomorrow in my 9 o'clock seminar with a group of 5 other people. I hate presentations SO MUCH. I'd much rather write vast amounts in an essay than have to get up infront of people I hardly know and present findings. Shoot me now!

In other news, I'm starting to get bored of my light blonde/ginger hair. I just feel like I should go back to my natural colour. I don't think I'd go back to black after the hassle it took to strip that colour out of my hair, but I'm definitely considering being a brunette again. 

I'm also about to throw my stupid blackberry out of my window if the internet doesn't start working soon. I'm having withdrawl symptoms from twitter because I can't get on to it! I cannot wait until my phone can be upgraded. Hello 3rd of December and hello iPhone!

Goodnight guys ! Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment