Friday 7 October 2011

AND IT'S JUST A CASE OF TRAGIC MAGIC

WHEN YOU CAN'T REMEMBER FEELING FANTASTIC





I HONESTLY CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED I AM RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!
The View have just announced December tour dates that go on sale next Friday. Words cannot describe how happy this has made me. For those few people who read this, you may (or may not) know that I am absolutely in love with this band and so far I've seen them live 11 times. The View gigs are always memorable and they are by far the best band to see live. Honestly, if you haven't seen them live I strongly suggest you go for it. I can't even begin to explain my love for The View, I just think they are incredibly talented and one day I would love to marry a Kyle Falconer look-a-like or sound-a-like. I think that would be lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment