Tuesday 30 November 2010

and with heart shaped bruises and late night kisses

IT'S SNOWING IN SCOTLAND!

It's so exciting. I love the snow and winter is my favourite time of year. It hasn't ever snowed this early before though so it's kind of wierd, but i walked the dog today and the snow was a little below my knee. My college has been closed nd i hope it stays closed all week as there are no buses running for me to get there and my friend who usually runs me to college refuses to drive in the snow.

Last night i went out with my friends erin and paul to play in snow. You'd think that we're nearing 20 years old, we wouldn't be interested in snow. But no, we are the world's biggest kids! Paul being the idiot that he is, drove in the snow. We drove to Banknock which is about five minutes from where we stay to visit Walker because he didnt want to come out with us. Only when we got to banknock, pauls car got stuck in the snow, and Erin and I had to push his car back out of the snow - if someone was watching this they would be howling with laughter. While waiting on Walker, we decided to have a snowball fight which ended with Erin falling flat on her face and Paul covering her in snow. It was hilarious and we have photographic evidence below of it!





I'm feeling quite festive today although it's not December until tomorrow. So i think i'm going to spend the day on the couch watching christmas films, starting with Elf!

No comments:

Post a Comment