Saturday 6 November 2010

daisy chains and schoolyard games

and a list of things we said we'd do tomorrow ..

A polaroid camera is top of my christmas wishlist this year! I've wanted one for a while now and i thought christmas would be the perfect opportunity to get one.

So today for me was decision making day. I have finally applied for university! I had 5 different choices and they were -
  • Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen
  • Edinburgh Napier University
  • Glasgow Caledonian University
  • Abertay University in Dundee
  • Strathclyde University also in Glasgow
I would say Robert Gordon would be my first choice even though i would have to move out and i would be about 4 or 5 hours away from home. At the moment i'm studying Tourism at college and so i'm going on to university to study International Tourism Management and these are the universities with said course.
I think you should all cross your fingers for me so that i get into one ;).


I cannot wait for monday to come around as i get to go shopping in Glasgow. I always seem to spend far too much money when i go to Glasgow but i think i deserve to treat myself once in a while. However, before monday comes around i have to suffer through two shifts at work. Tomorrow i'm working 9.30 - 5 and sunday i am working 12 - 7. Two of THE worst shifts ever. Anybody want to swap jobs ? ...

7 weeks until christmas!
Yes, i am one of those sad, sad people who count down the weeks until christmas. The thing is though, i don't really enjoy christmas day anymore, i just enjoy the build up to christmas where you can go late night shopping and hear christmas songs everywhere you go and sometimes it snows.
CAN'T WAIT!


Goodnight
X

No comments:

Post a Comment